December is one of the best times of the year to visit Riviera Nayarit, and Interjet, Southwest Airlines and American Airlines are making it even easier for Californians get there! With new routes and more nonstop service, it only takes a few hours to be tanning on beautiful beaches with a chilled cerveza (beer) in hand as you watch humpback whales playing in the Banderas Bay.
Please see below for details about the new flights heading from LAX to Riviera Nayarit.
· Interjet: Interjet is adding a total of four new routes flying from LAX to Riviera Nayarit.
· Southwest Airlines: Beginning on Sunday, December 4 Southwest Airlines will fly nonstop once daily from LAX to Riviera Nayarit. These flights are open and ready to accept reservations.
· American Airlines: American Airlines will fly nonstop daily from LAX to Riviera Nayarit beginning on Thursday, December 15. These flights are open for reservations.
Here are four reasons why December is the perfect time to travel to Riviera Nayarit:
· Humpback whales begin to arrive early-mid December to play in the warm waters of the Banderas Bay
· Nuevo Vallarta hosts the International Beach Polo World Cup
· Colorful San Pancho sunsets after a tequila tasting
· Little precipitation and an average temperature of 73°F