Puerto Vallarta is one of the most important tourist destinations in México, and number one on the Pacific coast.
There are many reasons why it is a unique spot, and according to our visitors’ comments on social media, the following are 8 of the most important.
1. Nice weather. Puerto Vallarta distinguishes itself for its wonderful weather. With sunny days throughout the year and average temperatures of 80°F, a delightful breeze comes from the ocean to refresh and caress the skin. The weather invites to enjoying outdoor activities, be it sunbathing by the pool or swimming in the ocean.
2. People’s warmth. Probably the most valuable asset Puerto Vallarta has is its people: recognized for their warmth and amiability, to Puerto Vallarta’s people hospitality is an innate quality. With their smile, Puerto Vallarta’s people make visitors feel welcome and want to come back.
3. Beautiful beaches. Banderas Bay is included within the Most Beautiful Bays of the World. Its shores abound with splendorous beaches with plenty of sand and sunshine, a crystal clear ocean, bordered by the exuberant tropical vegetation covering the mountains around it. A true paradise! We invite you to learn more about Puerto Vallarta’s beaches.
4. Peacefulness. Part of the charm felt in Puerto Vallarta is its peacefulness. As soon as you set foot in the destination you can feel an atmosphere that is tranquil and relaxed.
5. Colonial Charm. Puerto Vallarta is considered the most Mexican beach destination in the country. The town keeps its Mexican essence, with cobblestoned streets and red tile roofs and much of the architectural style of traditional towns in the region. There is a taste of Mexican village in Puerto Vallarta!
6. Exuberant scenery. The destination is privileged to enjoy a unique combination of ocean and mountain which affords it incredible scenery that captivates visitors. Additionally, a large number of rivers and creeks snake down the mountains to the ocean and along their way they create awesome waterfalls and serene ponds where you can really experience the scenery!
7. Exquisite foods. Food in Puerto Vallarta in one of the reasons why it is called paradise. People here are really good cooks. Every style of cuisine is cultivated here, from traditional Mexican to molecular cuisine. The high standards reached place it as second gastronomic destination in the country, only after Mexico City. Every meal, be it tacos or gourmet dinner, will have you lick your fingers!
8. Vibrant sunsets. Last but not least, hail the sunsets. Every sunset on Banderas Bay is unique and breathtaking. Each evening, the sun drenches the city in magical shades of red and gold, while the sky fills with a whole range of red, purple, pink, orange and gold that makes each sunset into something incredibly beautiful and unrepeatable.
Puerto Vallarta is a unique place.
Source: Visit Puerto Vallarta